Ballet training for adults, it is an excellent way to increase flexibility and muscular strength. Les Petits Ballets offers recreational classes specifically for adults during the afternoon and evening in spacious, well-equipped studios at the Nepean Creative Arts Centre. Classes are offered from beginner to advanced level.
Schedules and Fees
Ballet Level I
Ballet Level II
Ballet Level III
All programs are subject to change in date, time, fee and location. Programs may be cancelled if too few people register.
How to Register
Fall 2014 / Winter 2015 registration begins July 2014. Registration can be made by completing the form below and either mailing it or dropping it off at:
Nepean Creative Arts Centre
35 Stafford Road,
Payments by cash or cheque. Please make cheques payable to Les Petits Ballets –
- September 8, 2014 for the fall session
- January 5, 2015 for the Winter session
- Cancellations – courses are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration – if this occurs a full refund will be issued.
- Returned cheques – a service fee of $15 will be applied to all cheques returned because of non sufficient funds.
- Les Petits Ballets does not send confirmations of registration. You will only be contacted if the class is not proceeding as scheduled.
- All Les Petits Ballets classes should qualify for the Fitness Tax Credit Credit and these will be issued at the end of the session.
Withdrawals / Refunds:
Click Here to view and print a Withdrawal / Refund Form.
- Full refund before the class starts less a $10 administration fee.
- Refunds in the first three weeks of classes will be prorated for classes attended less a $10 administration fee.
- No refunds after the third week of classes.
|First day of classes||Monday September 8, 2014|
|Classes end for Winter Break||Friday December 12, 2014|
|Classes resume||Monday, January 5, 2015|
|Classes end||Wednesday June 3, 2015|
|No classes||October 11-13, 2014 (Thanksgiving)|
February 14-16, 2015 (Family Day)
March 16-22, 2015 (March break)
April 3-6, 2015 (Easter)
May 16-18, 2015 (Victoria Day weekend)
Click Here to view and print a Registration Form.
The Les Petits Ballets Code of Conduct can be downloaded here.